Horticulture Growers

The state's Horticulture Department reaped the benifits of a favourable sub-tropical and temperate climate of the valley and the Technology Mission...

Read More
Success Stories

Sissen village in East Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh made a success story through various schemes of the state horticulture department...

Read More
Horticulture@Arunachal Pradesh

Arunachal Pradesh has been recognized as one of the biodiversity hot spot in the world, and existence of wild species of many cultivated fruit...

Read More

About - Department of Horticulture

This is the official site of the Department of Horticulture, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, India. Our main job is to implement the Horticultural programmes and policies of the government of Arunachal Pradesh and the Government of India.

National Bamboo Mission

This is also a cent percent centrally assisted programme, and the nodal department in the state is the State Forest Research Institute, Chimpu, Itanagar.

Schemes of North Eastern Council

NEC also provides project based funding to the department. The pattern of funding is 90% of the total project cost. The remaining 10% has to be contributed by the state government.

Our progress in the state of Arunachal Pradesh

Area covered for horticulture farming

Horticulture production of the state

Jobs generated in Horticulture in State

YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

DISTRICTS

HORTICULTURE PRODUCTS

HORTICULTURE GROWERS

Contact Us

 
ADDRESS
Department of Horticulture, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Chimpu, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
WE ARE OPEN
Open hours: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM Mon-Fri
PHONE
0360-2203220
E-MAIL
info[at]arunachalhorticulture[dot]in
  • 9870 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, DC 45 Fr 45.